Turnout Backnumbers.

David Girling
Fireman

Turnout Backnumbers.

Post by David Girling » Wed May 08, 2019 11:35 pm

Hello to everyone on the forum.
Despite valiant efforts by Liz Cooling to supply me with a full set of Turnout Backnumbers, I am still missing the following part numbers : 1,2,6,8,9,
39 and 41. If any member of the GL5 Society could furnish me with either originals or photocopies of any of the backnumbers mentioned ,I would be more than willing to re-imburse them. Please let me know if you can help.
Kindest regards to all.
David Girling
David Girling
Fireman

Re: Turnout Backnumbers.

Post by David Girling » Tue May 05, 2020 11:58 am

Hello again to all members, I hope you are all safe and well.
As it is exactly one year since I put my request on here, I thought that I would re-post it now in the hope that someone may be able to help.
Would somebody please be able to supply me with either originals or copies of any of the following backnumbers of Turnout.
Numbers 1, 2, 6, 8, 9, 39 and 41. I would , of course, re-imburse any costs involved.

I look forward to hearing from anybody who may be able to assist me in completing my Turnout collection.

Kindest regards

David Girling
David Girling
Fireman

Re: Turnout Backnumbers.

Post by David Girling » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:39 pm

May I just take a moment to say a big Thank You to Bill Sharp for ,first of all, taking the time to get my details from the GL5 Society and ringing me to say that he could provide me with my missing Turnouts and, secondly, taking the time and effort to actually print them off and send them to me. It pleases me to find that the friendliness and good-will still exists out there in modelling world to do these things for people.

Once again, Thanks to "The Flying Scotsman"

Best regards

David Girling