Another one rolling in.. A newbie that is

Say hello and introduce yourself if you are a new member
Jordan Leeds
Porter

Another one rolling in.. A newbie that is

Post by Jordan Leeds » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:48 pm

Hi im another newbie the names Jordan Leeds and I hale from East lancashire, Not really had much to do with 5" gauge until i embarked upon a project to build a LNWR 0-6-2T coal tank and naturally feel it would be ideal for use on ground level tracks hence my joining .

My railway experience is as a volunteer at the worth valley and also having run passenger carrying miniature railways in 7 1/4" gauge and owning a 0-4-2T tinkerbell for my sins

Im looking forward to becoming involved and perhaps meeting new people with the same interests
Itchy
Cleaner

Re: Another one rolling in.. A newbie that is

Post by Itchy » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:43 pm

Hi Jordan Chris Here, Just seen your post and have picked up on your location! it just so happens that some of the GL5 gang myself inc are in you area this weekend (I think!) We are running as Cinderbarrow Miniature Railway with a GL5 style running day on Sat and some running in-between their public session on Sun. if you are free and get this in time pop over and say hello you will be made most welcome. Elizabeth Cooling who was pointed out to you in one of your other post reg: mag's and memberships will also be there. Google it and the post code and directions are on there site.

All the best
Jordan Leeds
Porter

Post by Jordan Leeds » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:34 am

I had planned to come up for a look i shall see if i can make some arrangements to get there later tomorrow.
Thessiger
Porter

Post by Thessiger » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:31 pm

Hi Jordan, Only just picked up your post (!) and looks like we're near-neighbours? I live in Burnley, so if you'd like to drop me a line we can hook-up somewhere.

Cheers,

George.