Cinberbarrow

All 2020 discussions should be posted here
Ben Lyons
Fat Controller

Cinberbarrow

Post by Ben Lyons » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:27 pm

I hope many of us will be at the Cinderbarrow track, dates are on the events page and in your turnout.
If you are coming along PLEASE let me or Stan Know or better still use the attendance form on the forum,
This is for your benefit as then Stan can see how many might require a midday sandwich ect.
I have been advised by Stan than we can now run on until 3-30 on the Sunday so extra time for those who asked for Sunday running
use it or we wont get it again!
Also good news is that Camping will be allowed on the Green space behind the car park,
Please do not spread all over the place and keep it tidy this is the first time we have managed to get this and
its on a trial basis.
Also on a first come only, Stan would like TWO caravan to park inside the Track gates to act as a overnight
Deterrent. NO other caravans will be allowed anywhere else on any of the site.
The track will open at 10-00 on each day for steam up and for morning tea may be a little earlier.
Before you go out walk the track make sure you understand the signals and any instruction from Stan,
Also watch out for bits on the track and remove them if you spot anything, this applies all day as some of the track is under trees and bits fall off.
Look forward to see you all
Ben Lyons
GeoffMoore
No rank

Re: Cinberbarrow

Post by GeoffMoore » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:43 pm

I am planning to be there each day with my B1 and have booked accommodation at the Travelodge.
Geoff Moore
Ben Lyons
Fat Controller

Post by Ben Lyons » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:59 pm

Hello I thought a note on accommodation might be helpful a few of us have booking in at crooklands hotel it's about 4 miles from the track and a nice hotel with good food. If you fancy joining us the hotel are holding their winter deal over to GL5 members.
Just give the a call and mention my name.
For those how are staying elsewhere I have booked a small meeting room for us to use on Saturday night for a joined up dinner.
I will add a menu if you would like or send me your e mail and I will send it to you.
Ben Lyons
Fat Controller

Post by Ben Lyons » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:05 pm

Just had news crooklands accommodation is almost full. Still lots of room for you to join the Saturday night dinner .
Let me know if you would like to come so that I can send you a menu.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:09 pm

As you should have seen, this event will now not take place, but it is hoped that a Friday - Saturday one will be organised for later in the year.