AGM and Saracens head

All 2020 discussions should be posted here
Ben Lyons
Fat Controller

AGM and Saracens head

Post by Ben Lyons » Sat May 30, 2020 10:08 am

You will have spotted that the AGM and the September meeting at Saracens head have been cancelled there's a full explanation regarding this in your next copy of turnout.
As we are all aware the no going restrictions are placing all clubs in a difficult position.
With this in mind , Saracens being only a small privately owned railway the group spent many hour looking at how they might continue. However they have come to the conclusion that for them it is impractical to allow any outside groups to attend at all this year.
We as a group always respect the host clubs wish's and thus we will not be holding these two events.
I'm sure we all wish each and every club our best for the future and that this disease has not impacted on their or indeed our members.
As I've said before please keep an eye on the events page as thing will change, and if you can add anything for turnout please let Keith know.
Ben Lyons .
Chairman.
Matt Fowles
Cleaner

Re: AGM and Saracens head

Post by Matt Fowles » Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:38 pm

That's a shame, I was looking forward to heading back to Lincolnshire, but completely understandable given the situation and the facilities available there. Roll on 2021!